Hi everyone… Clarkie here just ‘chilling out’ and asking you a question???
What are we aiming for in 2018?
What are we going to change in order to get there?
Dreaming big is great, but to achieve your goals you must build a bias for action into your life.
So choose a goal, create a plan, work hard, and stay the course.
The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
Those prepared to do the work achieve a whole lot more than those who sit back and wait for the magic to happen!
I want you to find success.
This doesn’t necessarily mean ‘success’ according to the world’s standard
I’m talking about becoming what God wants you to become, doing what God wants you to do, and having what God wants you to have.
Here are some thoughts, habits, values and attitudes to help you get there:
- Be willing to take risks.
- See the value of today over “one day.”
- Be energized by change! Don’t run away from it.
- Take total responsibility for your life. Don’t blame others.
- Develop tenacity. Learn to stick with something, even when it’s hard.
- Be willing to do what others are not, even if that includes grunt work—and it will include grunt work!
- Belong to Business Edge,or a community of like minded believers who willencourage you and cheer you on.
- Even better engage Clarkie as your personal or company mentor to bring accountability action and wisdom!
- Take action NOW. .. start by ‘learning to ‘Hear God’s Voice’.. see you at the seminar 1,2,3 March !
Ephesians 2:10 says, “For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good business (works), which God prepared in advance for us to do.”
Keep moving forward, one step at a time. You’ll end up with profound favor and opportunity that you would have never had if you sat still!
I look forward to our conversations.. Blessings Clarkie ph 021956558